Friday, May 18, 2012

Still nothing..

So this week was fun! Since Sunday I've had a slight fever almost every evening (execpt once I had 35,8C which is weird) and the cold sweat keeps my pillow nice and moist all night, every night.. I'm also spitting out a bit of bloody slime from time to time and I still have some pain in the middle of my chest from the biopsy. The only thing that's getting better are the 3 holes between my ribs, they are pretty much closed up now. I was seriously thinking about almost considering dragging my behind to the doctors office again, but I decided I'll manage the weekend.. Getting sick of antibiotics!

I also called my surgeon today and found out.... nothing! Next chance for relevant information is Tuesday, so I got another 4 fun-filled days to look forward to. Guess I'm gonna team up with all the meds I have and host a 48h slumber-party this weekend! At least Team Finland is showing their claws this year (Icehockey you know..) so that's one big positive to look forward to! =)

3 comments:

  1. Så kämpigt att behöva vänta ännu sådär många dagar, hoppas du slipper fler antibiotikakurer i alla fall..Jag ser också fram emot ishockeyn, hoppas det går vägen! :)

    Fint att kunna läsa här om vad som händer

    ReplyDelete
  2. No news is good news, does not really mesure up this time....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got news today.. Will make an input soon!

      Delete