Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm actually making a Blog?? (Start here!)

Yeah, so I kinda promised myself that I will NEVER start blogging because every idiot out there does it and most of the blogs are pretty much pure crap. Well, I'm not gonna make a fashionblog or foodblog or travelblog or interior-designblog or some other boring blog about my stupid life or hobbies! In fact I'm not even going to call this a "Blog" because I hate the word and concept itself.. (issues much?)

So let me put this blog-hate behind me and explain what I want to do here.. I'm thinking this would be a cross-mix of an informational text for people I care about and a personal outlet to help me deal with what I'm going through with my current illness. I was thinking of making a journal (old school, like in a book), but that would be near impossible to share with a large number of people, so I guess this the practical way to go. (But I'm still not calling it a friggin' Blog) The plan is to make a chronological collection of inputs of how my illness came to be and how I felt at each stage of every diagnosis and by doing this I have something to look back on when (not IF) I beat this. And maybe even help someone else cope who suffers the same fate as I have. I also hope that by writing about my symptoms in detail I can educate others to recognize the early symptoms of this horrible disease.

So..
 
This is the story of how I got Lymphatic Cancer and my road to recovery.

(I choose to do this in english even though swedish would be more convenient as it is my mother tongue, but as I know a lot of people who do not speak swedish, I think this is the best way to go. I'll try to keep it simple for my own sake and also for you guys who care enough to actually read all this. =) )

4 comments:

  1. Hej finaste Bro! Vilken fin idé att du startade den här bloggen! kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Många kramar till dig! Strongt och smart att skriva inte-blog om saken. Vi följer med och finns ett telefonsamtal bort om ni behöver nåt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mr. Man! Bra ide dehär med "kronologisk samling av inputs" eller vad du nu kallade det :-). Så behöver du int förklara att hela tiden...

    Hoppas du int läcker vätskor mera eller hostar hemskheter!

    Hör av dig om du vill ut o fiska eller någo... Tar Wende med så får man någo också... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nä vätskorna börjar va i skick nu, nästa e att börja inta andra sorters vätskor.. =) Men joo, en fiskeresa sku nog va på sin plats nu snart!

      Delete