Monday, April 2, 2012

Feeling sick again

After working a hectic week at my new job I started to feel sick again in the beginning of April. Since I no longer had free medical care from my job I went to the Turun Terveyskeskus Keskusta 3 health station, which is the one the public uses and the number corresponds to the area where I live. The wheezing and bubbling had become more fequent and noisy and I had also developed a strong slimy cough and felt tired all the time. The only way I could sleep now was on my right side since most of the breathing noice was produced while having weight on my left lung. (Same problem while speeping my back) The doc perscribed me a cortisone inhaler, Flixotide evohaler 125µg/dose and told me to book lung x-ray just in case. X-Ray, finally!!

Up until this day I had still been actively going to the gym about 3 times a week.. I think my last visit was 4/4, it'll be a long time 'til next next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment