Monday, September 3, 2012

Dermatologist, take 2.0

Wohoo I made it! 8.15 on Monday morning and on time! I would've NEVER accepted an appointment this early if it wasn't for me f***ing up last week, but guilt makes you do stupid things. But this time karma really got to bite me in the ass. I had to wait for at least 1h30min before I got to see anyone! I wake up at 7:30 on a Monday morning, drive half-asleep in chaotic, aggressive, crappy morning traffic, show up on time with my hat in my hand feeling ashamed for last week and this is what I get!! I think I got called in at around 9:50! Spank you very much! The best part is that all the rashes I was supposed to show the doctor had now disappeared and I felt kinda dumb (and royally pissed off) coming in there with nothing to show. Of course I do have about a million allergies and stuff so I had a long list of demands.. err suggestions on what I would like to have examined. But of course they can't start anything before all the other treatments are over so I'll have my prick-tests and such done in December some time (4 appointments!). Also the bite from the tick wasn't looking like anything was blooming in there so I guess the visit wasn't all for nothing.. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment