Monday, February 27, 2012

Back to Terveystalo

Since i didn't get sick leave at the emergency room I had to visit Terveystalo once again. Incidentally I got the same doctor (yeah, still physician) as last time and he was still insisting I have some sort of asthma.. Regarding the chest pain he diagnosed me with something called "fasettilukko" which is somekind of spinal nerve lock of the muscles around the ribcage. He had me laying on my belly while pushing my spine and back muscles and concluded this was the case. To ease that pain he gave me prescription of Dolan pills, some kind of muscle relaxant containing paracetamol. So with a lung infection and spinal muscle lock he generously gave me 3 days sick leave! (I actually tried to go to work on thursday 1/3, but had to go home after 1,5h trying to not collapse while working)


Diagnosis: M54.6 and J06.9

On top of this he told me to book an appointment with the allergy department and get a PEF meter for home measuring of my lung capasity in the mornings and evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment