Thursday, January 5, 2012

The beginning..

Even though I'm starting this page with it's series of texts 12/5/2012, I'm going back to 5/1/2012 to get a look at my medical history and all the symptoms that were probably caused by the Lymphoma and not all the other stuff the crafty medical "professionals" made up for me.. I'm not sayin' they were wrong but it sure took them a while to start looking for the REAL cause of my problems.

Anyway, at some point after x-mas (could be before too) I started to notice some degree of wheezing and bubbling sounds coming out of my lungs when sleeping or otherwise being in a horizontal position for a longer time (= slouching on the sofa). Because I have a number of allergies I didn't think much about it and figured it was probably the dust-allergy getting worse or something. Dust Mite

5/1 I went to visit the new medical center my workplace had recently switched to for work related medical care, Terveystalo. The main reason for the visit was a swelling salivary gland (#3 in the picture) which was starting to irritate me a lot. So that was probably the first infection this year and also my first set of antibiotics, Kefexin 750mg.

While I was there I thought I'd get some cheap antihistamines for my cat and dog allergies. He ended up giving me the following prescriptions: Loratadin Actavis 10mg (antihistamines), Nasonex nose-spray (for allergic nose leakage, didn't get that though, expires very soon after opening), Ventoline Inhaler (for allergic asthma, should open up the throat if breathing gets heavy). So I got what I needed and bit more. =)

Diagnosis: J30, J45.0

No comments:

Post a Comment